Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New Blog: Flying Solo Parent


After compiling a list of single foster and adoption blogs (on the bloglist), I realized I wanted to do more to connect people who've decided to jump into the deep end of fostering and adopting without a partner.

So I created a new blog named, Flying Solo Parent. My hope for this new blog is to be more than a blog, I want it to become a large support network for single foster and adopt Mamma's and Daddies all over the place.

I dream of it becoming a community who seeks to support, encourage and develop real relationships with other single foster and adoptive parents. A happy side effect would be creating a place where those considering taking the same step could come, ask questions and get answers from those who have walked before.

Because who among us single parents has time to meet new people in real life anyway?

No matter how you choose to be involved, I would challenge you to comment, post and give your input as much as possible, so we can really get to know each-other and be an encouragement and support.

Come check it out at Flying Solo Parent (click here now :)) Share as you will with other single foster, adopt parents and prospective one out there.

I look forward to hearing from you and starting this fun new project -

Foster Mamma

2 comments :

  1. Momma T, hi!
    I left a comment for you over at Flying Solo.
    I'm greatful to meet you over at my blog.
    Looking forward to getting to know you as a Bloggy Companion!!!
    Blessings, Deanna
    http://openhomeopenhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I just started MAPP classes and I have So many questions. Thank you for giving back.
    LMB

    ReplyDelete

It'll be a pleasure hearing your thoughts. Alisa