Are the following statements about foster care true or false?
- Foster care adoption may cost less than private infant or international adoption, but it’s still expensive.
- A biological parent can come to take an adopted child back.
- Children enter foster care because they committed a crime.
- A single parent can’t provide a healthy environment for an adopted child.
- Same-sex parents are not capable of providing a healthy environment for an adoptive child.
- No person over 55 can provide a healthy and loving environment for an adopted child.
Find the answers to ALL the above questions here <link>. Any of the answers surprise you?