Friday, March 1, 2013

Little Me

Today I opened blogger to see that attempting agape has:
  • 50,000 pageviews
  • 81 followers on google friend connect
  • 38 subscribers by email
  • 540 followers on Pinterest.
Why I wanted to do a blog post is not to say how awesome I am, in fact, its to say how small I am.  Just a single girl whose chosen to spend some time caring for some kids who need it - a small person, but it makes a difference.

So to all of you who feel small, know that you are making a difference too.  And THANK YOU for joining me on this journey!

-Alisa

1 comment :

  1. I just found blog and have been loving it! I too have been blogging about my own journey and was finding it discouraging that there were not more resources out there for foster and foster adoptive parents.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

It'll be a pleasure hearing your thoughts. Alisa