Sunday, June 10, 2012

Really - Who are You?

Tonight I found a fun new toy and put it to good use.  I made a name and character poster for Bug and Buddy.   Great website where I could create posters in various sizes and shapes, all for free.  I created two versions one with their names which I plan to get a couple copies of, one for their lifebooks and one for their room. And then two without their names so I could share them with all you good people.

It was fun to think of one word descriptions for the kids - that incompass all of who they are, all the relationships, all the amazing character qualities and most importantly all the fun stuff they like to do and eat!

These kids are so great!  I am so blessed to know them.

Make your own here.

Bug

Buddy

3 comments :

  1. Neat posters...what was the website? My kids would love this.

    Keep up the great work you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its http://www.tagxedo.com/. You and the kids will have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete

It'll be a pleasure hearing your thoughts. Alisa