Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nesting is So Not a Myth


Around the fifth month of pregnancy, the "nesting" instinct can set in. This is an uncontrollable urge to clean one's house brought on by a desire to prepare a nest for the new baby, to tie up loose ends of old projects and to organize your world....There seems to be no end to the lengths a nesting mother will go to prepare for her upcoming arrival.

They were not kidding. Nesting. I have cleaned the living room, the kitchen, the dinning room, touched up paint, changed door handles, and there are about a million more projects I would like to tackle. In days (and weeks) such as these it would be especially nice to have a Honey for my Honey-do list. I am stockpiling toys, clothes and furniture.

My roommates keep commenting on my nesting ways. I need to slow down a bit though, cause I want them to know that they are welcome here as well. Nesting is not the most logical of activities...

No comments :

Post a Comment

It'll be a pleasure hearing your thoughts. Alisa